Tope says:
I'm in love with her
but I know there's someone better
better not for me but for her
there's someone out there
that's better than me
someone who's ready to shower her care
who loves her more than love could be
someone who holds her dear
who's ready to face her every fear
I'm in love with her
but my love is behind bars
lock down by a love that's stronger
a love clearly written with stars
And I do not dare contest
cos his will always come out best
How I love her so
but I can't help but to let her go
I know she at least likes me too
but she doesn't have a clue
she doesn't know how strong his love is
his feelings will uproot trees
his heart as strong as a meteor
he loves her to the core
his love is so much more
compared, mine is a bore
I've got to take a bow
I'm in love with her
but I know there's someone better
better not for me but for her
there's someone out there
that's better than me
someone who's ready to shower her care
who loves her more than love could be
someone who holds her dear
who's ready to face her every fear
I'm in love with her
but my love is behind bars
lock down by a love that's stronger
a love clearly written with stars
And I do not dare contest
cos his will always come out best
How I love her so
but I can't help but to let her go
I know she at least likes me too
but she doesn't have a clue
she doesn't know how strong his love is
his feelings will uproot trees
his heart as strong as a meteor
he loves her to the core
his love is so much more
compared, mine is a bore
I've got to take a bow
No comments:
Post a Comment