Tope says:
I've vowed today
never to give my heart away
I shall never fall in love again
I will never hurt myself in vain
for what is love but a pin-prick to the heart?
what are women but troublesome gnat?
their only reason on earth been reproduction
Living life with a woman is an option
and I prefer not to
cos I cannot feel pain anew
I cannot suffer my heart at their hands again
I prefer to be a lonely but happy man
than let my sanity painfully wan
forget about a dip in the fountain of Lur
Cos even the after-effect of the is a bore
I want total peace of mind like a monk
not a life that stinks like a skunk
I'll love me and me alone
no carnal thoughts, no female, no missing bone
Only me worrying about myself
The art of romance is not again for me to delve
Never again will I fell anything for ladies
Never again shall I reap loves bitter wages
may they all rot in the depth of Hades. DH3¥
I've vowed today
never to give my heart away
I shall never fall in love again
I will never hurt myself in vain
for what is love but a pin-prick to the heart?
what are women but troublesome gnat?
their only reason on earth been reproduction
Living life with a woman is an option
and I prefer not to
cos I cannot feel pain anew
I cannot suffer my heart at their hands again
I prefer to be a lonely but happy man
than let my sanity painfully wan
forget about a dip in the fountain of Lur
Cos even the after-effect of the is a bore
I want total peace of mind like a monk
not a life that stinks like a skunk
I'll love me and me alone
no carnal thoughts, no female, no missing bone
Only me worrying about myself
The art of romance is not again for me to delve
Never again will I fell anything for ladies
Never again shall I reap loves bitter wages
may they all rot in the depth of Hades. DH3¥
No comments:
Post a Comment