Tope says;
You look like a girl I used to know
Her voice as sweet as nectar
her enchanting hips swinging so low
the taste of her lips like ambrosia
Her eyes as clear as the azure sky
her wits so sharp and wry
You look like a girl I loved so much
one that intoxicated me like scotch
I cared for her than I did myself
cos she was as delicate as an elf
so slim, so lithe, so supple and soft
her touch set me afire
one that fueled my sole desire
To be with her forever
You remind of a she-devil
her heart completely full of evil
though her look was inviting and sexy,
her mind was cankerous and dirty
she was like a golden can of worms
her evil far deviates from the norms
You remind me of a foul player
you look so like her doppelganger
But I pray you aren't like her
cos I love you with all my heart
more than I loved her by far
and with you only I want to restart
No comments:
Post a Comment