I can't share you with anybody
cos you're not just a property
not something to be toyed with
and then shared with the person next-seat
you're an angel my dear
an angel I cannot bring myself to share
cos you've come to make my life better
and I want you to stay with me; forever
Now, choose between him and I
you are my heart, the apple of my eye
choosing him could kill me
but if you do, so shall it be
then you become his
and I do not deserve a parting kiss
cos I do not want to share you
I swear, under the skies so blue
I love no other as I do you, it's true
I wish we could share that fiery fire anew
but I do not want to share you, in anyway
so, you could either go or stay
and as much as I prefer the later
Alas, in your hands lie the matter
No comments:
Post a Comment