I feel it as my body slowly weakens
I hear it as my heartbeat shortens
my breath coming in laborious puffs
my feet immovable as if they're in cuffs
A life without you is not a life at all
I wish I could just climb a precipice and fall
but that wouldn't bring you back
that would only make me death's snack
and I choose live, life with you
I want my life, to start anew
I feel the tears burning my eyes
I regret all those unwarranted lies
I know this pain is more than my size
I see it with my peripheral vision
that your heart has acquired an omission
and that missing thing is me
my link to your heart has broken free
I taste the bitterness of heartbreak
I smell your love for me as it recedes away
every step it takes makes my heart ache
and I tell myself, there should be a way
another way, that things should go
I know, I'm sure, things shouldn't be so low
but do I have a choice?
when you don't want to hear my voice
when you term it as unbearable noise
I see myself going down, sinking
but should I kill myself thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment